Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day Six: Pumpkin Cornbread and Pumpkin "Turkey" Chili

You guys? I feel like I can be honest with you. Work kicked me in the ass today. I had grand, pumpkiny plans for Day Six of VeganMoFo / Pumpkin Week, but I was way too exhausted to roll up my sleeves and mix anything together tonight. So, nothing fancy from my end. Instead, I would like to point you in the direction of Jes from Eating Appalachia, who has recently posted recipes for both Pumpkin Cornbread and Pumpkin "Turkey" Chili.

Jes always posts the most amazing recipes. Seriously, check out these ingredients. The chili calls for pumpkin beer and chocolate chips. I definitely plan on making both of these recipes this autumn, and if this sounds like your cup of tea, I think you should, too.

xoxo Jenni

No comments: