Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vegan Treats

Last night, me and Chiv drove from Chapel Hill, North Carolina to Nazareth, Pennsylvania. It was a fun 9 hour drive. We wound up getting into town at 4am, crawled into Chiv's brother's guest bedroom, and promptly passed out. TOTALLY WORTH IT, THOUGH, because Chiv's family lives about 15 minutes away from Vegan Treats (http://www.vegantreats.com/), which is this amazing vegan bakery in the middle of no where in Pennsylvania. They sell their baked goods to restaurants in DC, Philly, and NYC. They are AMAZING.









I bought a peanut butter bomb, a pumpkin cheesecake, and a white chocolate banana cheesecake. Chiv bought us both Boston cream donuts. I also bought a hoodie and some pins, and I was good and did NOT get any peanut butter soy soft serve, even though I think that that sounds great. I am glad that I don't live nearby, because I would gain five thousand pounds.

3 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

OMG! How totally awesome is that! I've never seen so many vegan goodies in one place before.
:)

Anonymous said...

We just twittered about this, thanks for the great review!!

www.twitter.com/vegantreats

Anonymous said...

That is great! I will have to bookmark this so that I might visit one day! Thanks!